Essence’s 4 Pillars of CSR
Our core focus is to create ‘A Better Life Made Possible’ through our devotion to corporate social responsibility.
We have adopted a proactive approach with the goal of positively impact our ways of working, our relationship with our partners and clients, and the world at large.
We are committed to developing innovative technologies that are also better for the planet, protecting it for coming generations.
This environmental impact is considered both when designing a product and through the manufacturing process.
- Mitigating the impact of wasted energy by reducing the energy consumption of its devices
- Among the first in the industry to use cleaner battery technologies in their wireless security devices
Production and Supply Chain
Essence is a pioneer in manufacturing sustainability, having developed new techniques that touch upon all aspects of the production process, reducing waste in every way we can.
- Removal of tin lead from the soldering process
- Using recyclable plastics wherever possible
- Introducing automation and robotics, ensuring efficiency through pinpoint accuracy.
Essence is committed to community contribution. This takes the form of devoting our resources to establishing programs that assist underprivileged populations
- Removal of tin lead from the soldering process Established the Amir Foundation with the aim of creating extensive educational and communal programs that benefit local low socio-economic communities in the areas around the production facilities
- Contributing for Ofakim youth by supporting and encouraging higher education to able them integrate into the technology and high-tech industry.Removal of tin lead from the soldering process
Essence is committed to community contribution. This takes the form of devoting our resources to establishing programs that assist Our employees are our greatest asset. At Essence we really try to treat our people as part of a family. We are constantly seek to safeguard and improve our employees’ well-being. Their safety is paramount, as is their sense of belonging. populations
- Providing a comfortable environment in which to work.
- Adhering to the highest standards of workplace safety which is constantly monitored
- A range of educational and cultural activities inside and out of the workplace
- Social events that include the participation of extended family members
“This is embodied by our product lines; from elderly care to medical devices – both clearly bettering the lives of those it touches, to cyber, and security – giving peace of mind to our partners, clients and end users. Just as crucial is how it relates to the way we view – and work towards – enhancing our positive impact on the environment and our surroundings”Dr Haim Amir, Founder and CEO of Essence Group