SigmaDots. Graphs Theory & Cryptography Researcher
Israel, Herzliya -Tel Aviv
We are looking for Graphs Theory & Cryptography Researcher, In the following position you’ll need to search for real world solutions in field of graphs and networks theories, correlated to physical and theoretical constraints of our systems. You will need to provide theoretical and applied cryptography, assessing the strength of a cryptographic system.
- Ph.D. degree in Mathematics, Graphs and networks theories field of research.
- Knowledge and experience with designing, analyzing, verifying, and implementing cryptographic algorithms and protocols.
- Basic development tools knowledge.
- Independence, can-do attitude & fast self-learner.
- Experience with real-world industry issues
- Love coding
- Team player.