RT Embedded SW Engineer ( Peripherical) – JB-46
Israel, Tel Aviv
- Develop code and test low and high-level modules for the real time embedded system..
- Integration with hardware design and development .
- Responsible for whole product life cycle .
- Electrical\Computer Science\Software engineer.
- At least 3 years' experience in design, development and programming of RT Embedded solutions using C.
- Hands-on experience in development and troubleshooting on embedded microcontrollers and Processors.
- Proven working experience with embedded SW development (preferably on Cortex-M targets) and its fundamental peripheries (ADC, I2C, SPI, UART, etc.).
- Proficient using C and C in embedded applications.
- Excellent coding capabilities (versioning, defect tracking tools, etc.).
- Team player, highly motivated, quick to grasp, willing to work in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Excellent English writing and reading skills..
- Experience with RTOS.
- Knowledge in battery based applications.
- Source control usage (Git).
- Experience with test equipment [Oscilloscope, logic analyzer, etc.]