Marcom Manager - JB-220
- Responsible for company’s corporate & brand identity.
- Manage and implement brand language, design and use of the brand through all (non- digital) touch points.
- Develop and deliver an effective Communications and Marketing Strategy including product launches, campaigns, shows and company website.
- Create global marketing communications materials including: marketing collateral, presentations, videos, advertising materials and e-mail newsletters.
- Coordinate and execute the company's exhibitions, launch events, distributors’ meetings, workshops, etc.
- Manage & control the marketing budget.
- Create and promote various customized marketing campaigns.
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment & consumer trends.
- Establish and manage the brand’s online presence to improve social media reputation and recognition (until a dedicated online person will join the team).
- Create and maintain a structured Communications and Marketing calendar detailing events, new product launches, shows and campaigns.
- Work closely with the Sales team, enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Manage marketing projects such as: corporate brand video, product App, Marketing Kit, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required.
- 5+ years’ experience in Marcom or relevant positions in B2B companies .
- Demonstrated ability to work both strategically and tactically.
- Experience in the Aesthetic & Beauty industry is a plus.
- Strong events management experience.
- Creative mindset with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills (English– mother tongue level).
- Collaboration with different functions such as: Sales, Operations, R&D & HR.
- Strong work ethic, interpersonal skills, positive attitude and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter with ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.