Sigma Dots: Senior Software Developer – Embedded Systems JB-182
Israel, Herzliya -Tel Aviv
- Academic degree in Computer Science, or related fields
- Experience in embedded system development
- Deep understanding of operating systems, data structures and algorithms
- Fast learner and diverse in programming languages and environments
- Able to take part in designing system wide features across components and interfaces
- Team player with strong soft skills
- Experience with at least some of the following Technologies:
C, C++, Go, Python, Java, RTOS, Android, SSL, multi-threading, SDK development, IOT, platform independent code
- Writing QA Engineering reports.
- Writing STP, STD.
- Prepare and review the functional test plan (test scenarios, conditions and data).
- Manage execution time effort to leverage the testing coverage.
- Provide input to the project QA estimates.
- Defect and issue identification, logging, tracking, resolution and reporting.
- Participate in the Business Requirements review.
- Experience in IOT devices
- Experience in security or network communications
- Experience in memory and performance optimizations
- Knowledge and experience in other modern technologies such as web, cloud, blockchain, ML, etc. will be considered a significant advantage.