RT Embedded Team Leader JB-195
Israel, Herzliya -Tel Aviv
• Lead the design, development and troubleshooting of our next IoT security product.
• Manage a team of experienced software engineers.
• Take a central role in determining and implementing new technologies.
• BSc in Computer Engineering/Software Engineering/Electronic engineering from a leading institute.
• 5 years of hands-on C/C++ programing experience.
• 5 years of hands-on programing in Linux environment.
• Hands-on knowledge and experience with embedded SW development.
• Hands-on knowledge and experience with SW/HW integration.
• Strong coding and logic skills.
• 2 years of experience as a SW team leader.
• High standards for code quality, testing, and performance.
• A team player, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Experience with agile development practices (continuous integration, continues testing, TDD etc.)
• Hands-on knowledge and experience with cross toolchains
• Hands-on knowledge and experience with IoT technologies (MQTT, ZigBee, Z-Wave)
• Hands-on knowledge and experience with networking
• Hands-on knowledge and experience with ARM cortex platforms
• Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
• Excellent problem-solving abilities