QA Team Leader JB-181
Israel, Herzliya -Tel Aviv
CP TL should insure delivery of versions releases to Integration on time table with high level of quality.
Interfaces should be with all divisions [PM,SA,R&D, QC, QA &Int] reporting to CP Director.
• Defining quality standards and metrics for version releases in Development \ Quality process.
• Support Developers on building quality version to QA team using automatic Tools CI\CD
• Develop methodology to test and measure version releases
• Defining processes for test plan and several phases of testing cycle
• Set objectives and reports dashboards to present version release readiness
• Support on decision to allow or deny version release to Integration
• Understand & Analyze laboratories environmental \ Testing activities \ detected defects \ process quality
• Building up a team and choosing right number and skill set of resources
• Coordinate activities which enforce quality improvements
• BSc Computer \ Electronic degree
• Experience of 3+ years as QA TL, managing 2+ Eng.
• Experience with RF\GSM interface
• Ability to work with System Design tools
• Experience with Risk Analysis Methods
• Experience with TFS
• Experience with customer on-going demands base on existing Software Requirements Specification
• Knowledge& Experience with ISO \ Certification delivery \process \ procedures
• ISTQB advantage
• Experience with TestStand advantage