QA Engineer- WeR JB-188
Israel, Herzliya -Tel Aviv
- Review and analyze system specifications and requirements.
- Perform functional testing for new features, regression tests and track defects.
- Plan, implement, and maintain automated testing solutions that ensure product quality and efficient delivery to our products.
- Define test plans, test cases, and test data to be used for both automated and manual testing.
- During each sprint, ensure that all necessary tests meet the acceptance criteria.
- Investigate failures, perform root cause analysis, and utilize the internal defect tracking tool to create detailed, high quality defect reports.
- Work closely with R&D team in Agile environment on daily basis
- At least 2 years of experience as a QA engineer
- Experience with QA methodology, testing processes and documentation standards (STP, STD, STR)
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience in performance tests
- Understanding of non-functional testing
- Detail-oriented with an ability to see the bigger picture.
- Proven capabilities in creating test environments from scratch
- Strong technical skills; ability to deep dive into complex problems and find their root cause
- Great personal skills, able to work both individually and as part of a team.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with automation testing in Java / C# / Python - advantage
- BSc. degree in Science, Engineering or a related subject – advantage