Smart Care - Project Manager JB-186
The PMO will be responsible for the planning and control of the R&D projects. In addition will be responsible for ensuring Essence project methodologies thru the project life cycle.
The PMO main interfaces are: Product management, Quality, Operations and R&D groups.
• B.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering – Must MBA – an advantage.
• Knowledge in development life cycle (scoping , design, development , integration and GA).
• Profound Project Management experience in multidisciplinary projects (hardware, software and mechanics) – Must.
• Strong presentation skills, Decision making, task prioritization and on time delivery capabilities.
• Minimum 5 years of multidisciplinary projects managerial experience
• English capabilities
• Experience with working at Matrix organizations.
• PMP Certification – advantage