PA to Essence CEO JB-135
Israel, Herzliya -Tel Aviv
The position entails:
- Management of the CEO's calendar and schedule.
- Coordinating and monitoring that CEOs’ decisions are carried out and enforced
- Coordinating international travel for all employees of the company, including booking hotels, flights, vehicles, visas, etc.
- Coordinating issuance of Security Letters for guests from abroad.
- Hosting visitors from Israel and abroad.
- Preparation of presentations at a high-level.
- Manage and approve purchase orders in the Priority system.
- Interfacing with senior employees executives in the organization.
- Reporting directly to the CEO
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as secretary or C level PA - required. Experience in a high-tech advantage
- Full proficiency of computer and internet applications - a must.
- Bachelor’s degree - compulsory.
- Verbal and written English at a high level
- Ability to multitask and work in a high stress environment.
- Willingness to be a long term company employee.