Mechanical Design Engineer - JB-206
- Be part of R&D hardware department..
- Develop new products, early involvement in the scoping and concept phases.
- Supporting existing products, maintenance, working closely with engineering and production.
- Generating technical documentation, creating Drawings.
- Performing calculations, tolerance budgets and generating reports.
- Performing problems investigation and providing corrective actions..
- Performing mechanical and environmental testing..
- Working with subcontractors.
- 3 years’ experience in SOLIDWORKS - must.
- Graduate / A Bachelor's degree in Mechanical / Mechatronics / Robotics- must..
- Previous design experience for plastic parts and injection technology - must..
- Experience in designing multi-disciplinary integrated systems: plastics, metal, rubber PCBs.
- Experience in designing integrated sound systems, such as resonance boxes - an advantage.
- Experience designing IR and optical systems, light guides and lenses - advantage.
- Experience in the thermo-dynamics field, expansion and heat pipes.
- Previous experience in mass production environment.