Marketing/Business development Analyst- JB-217
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing.
- Conduct competitive marketing research and customer need analysis to identify new business opportunities and expansions.
- Seek opportunities to extend Essence’s market-leading technologies into new verticals.
- Keep track of trends in the market in order to identify these opportunities.
- Research competitors to look for companies that are underperforming:.
- Suggest new business models for our product and service-based businesses.
- Seek out joint venture targets that will enable Essence to bring our solutions to a wider market.
- Provide monthly reports on current and new business prospects and client activities to the management.
- Analyze business metrics to identify new opportunities.
- Develop a model to monitor and report competitive business initiatives and activities to the management on regular basis.
- At least BA in a business/marketing discipline.
- 3-5 years’ experience in market analysis and research and/or a business development role
- Previous experience in a market research company or as a market analyst in a medium to large company.
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to translate analysis to business results
- Ability to present to C-level executives.
- Written and spoken English at mother tongue level.