Developer Support Engineer (WeR) - Tier4 JB-176
Israel, Herzliya -Tel Aviv
- Bachelor’s degree and support experience.
- 3+ years' experience in C#, ASP.NET a must
- 2+ years' experience as a Field Support Engineer, Customer Service Engineer, System Engine
- Experience in installations, configurations & maintenance of Operating Systems (Windows)
- Experience with Databases - Must
- Experience with customer facing activities in an international environment
- Background in networking technologies(HTTP, DNS, SSL) and network components
- English speakers – mandatory, other European language – advantage
- Out of the box thinker, creative problem solver
- Good Troubleshooting Skills and Methodological Approach
- Advantages: Background in developing HTML5, CSS, Angular, JQuery, Web Services, XAML
- Experience in publishing APP to stores (IOS, Android) - Advantage
- Experience in cloud environments (Azure, Amazon) - Advantage
Essential Duties and Responsabilities:
- Provide technical assistance support in analyzing, diagnosing, replicating and troubleshooting customers reported issues to resolution .
- Communicate technically complex remedies, solutions or workarounds in a clear and concise manner.
- Upgrade, design and deploy for complex environments.
- Install, demo and report back on installations of software (features/bugs/improvements)
- Create and maintain support tools for customers.
- Report and submit product defects in the bug tracking system
- Regular follow ups with customers with recommendations, updates and action plans