Board Design Engineer JB-190
The engineer will be part of a team responsible for electrical board design of company's new products as well as maintaining the existing products.
As part of the job, the engineer will be required to:
- Define and design new product electrical architecture, while working closely with RF and mechanical engineering teams.
- Select and define new components for the electrical design.
- Perform schematic capture and issue BOM lists.
- Work closely with production engineering and procurement department to enable fluent transfer to mass production.
- Work closely with PCB layout contractor to perform layout and generate PCB fabrication files.
- Build prototypes for testing the digital/analog (Mixed signal) solutions.
- Perform electrical conformance tests (Validation of electrical design).
- Write product documentation (in English), including hardware detailed design document, hardware software interface document, electrical test plans and reports.
- Use of simulation tools (Advantage).
The engineer should be experienced in:
- Battery operated devices (low power design)
- Analog design and power supply circuits
Sensors (Analog, digital)
SPI, UART, I2C
Advantages: Knowledge of Altium Designer ECAD, Familiarity with RF systems.
- Multidisciplinary integration experience: Hardware/software/mechanics.
- Experience with test equipment: Oscilloscope, Spectrum analyzer, logic and protocols analyzer.
- Experience in Hardware debug process and HW/SW integration.
- Ability to take full responsibility on project from definition to release.
- Understanding the process of transfer from development to mass production with the ability to work cross company.