System Architect – JB 214
Israel, Herzliya -Tel Aviv
- Requirements analysis.
- Defining of system architecture.
- Defining of system specifications.
- High-Level System design.
- Coordinating of development and testing process.
- Participating in roadmap discussions.
- Product Department.
- BizDev Department.
- R&D groups.
- RT Embedded.
- Server and Applications.
- QA & Integration.
- Relevant education (Computer Sciences, SW Engineering, EE), MSc is an advantage.
- 5 years of experience as Software/System Architect.
- Wide experience in definition of multi-disciplinary systems.
- Deep Understanding of low power consuming devices – HW and SW.
- Understanding of networking protocols (on applicative layer).
- Experience in definition of secured communication channels.
- Understanding of Cyber protection techniques.
- Knowledge of security schemes.
- Understanding of cryptography and crypto analysis.
- Experience with cloud technologies (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, etc.) – an advantage.
- Knowledge of DB: MS SQL, Elastic, MongoDB, etc. – an advantage.
- Scripting languages (Ruby, Python, etc.) – an advantage.