FP&A Analyst- JB-226
Israel, Herzliya -Tel Aviv
Part of the accounting team.
- Assisting in period close financials.
- Generate monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Prepare financial analysis to monitor and facilitate the understanding of key operating and financial trends with respect to revenue, expenses, and headcount trending.
- Economic feasibility analysis and implementation of enterprise-wide savings activities.
- Taking part in preparation and management of the company’s budget and budget system.
- Leading annual planning and quarterly forecast cycles.
- Performing budget control activities.
- Provide ongoing financial support to different teams in the company and decision making analysis for projects, customer transactions and other initiatives.
- Prepare ad hoc reports and analyses as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in economics, accounting or a related area.
- Authorized CPA - Advantage. .
- BIG 4 graduate - Advantage..
- 3 years of proven experience in an organization in a FP&A position - a Must
- Experience in revenue analyses and management. - Advantage.
- Familiarity with Israeli GAAP, IFRS, US GAAP (Focus on Revenue Recognition in high-tech companies) - Advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft office software, especially with Excel, Word and PowerPoint- Must
- Ability to work in tight deadlines and in a dynamic environment.
- Lots of energy, motivation and Multitasking skills.
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- English-high level.