QA and Integration Engineer- JB-132
Israel, Herzliya -Tel Aviv
The QA and Integration engineer will be joining our QA and Integration group.
- Gather and analyze requirements.
- Writing QA Engineering reports.
- Writing STP, STD.
- Prepare and review the functional test plan (test scenarios, conditions and data).
- Manage execution time effort to leverage the testing coverage.
- Provide input to the project QA estimates.
- Defect and issue identification, logging, tracking, resolution and reporting.
- Participate in the Business Requirements review.
- 5 years of experience Testing HW & SW products.
- Write scripts.
- Different Testing Methods types.
- Scientific degree – advantage.
- Knowledge in GSM / WIFI / RF- Advantage.
- ISTQB certification - Advantage.
- TFS - Advantage.