EverGuard-Care™ by Essence is a Personal Emergency Response System (PERS) designed for the growing population of seniors that wish to “age at home”. The system utilizes both passive and active features, allowing it to evolve to meet your personal needs for the right response at the right time. EverGuard-CareTM is a wireless system, simple to self-install & manage. At the same time, it is scalable and very easy to grow with. Our scalable approach is based on our strong R&D powerhouse, enabling tailor-made solutions.
Click to brochure
Designed for active consumers or dealers
From availability and aesthetics to functionality and reliability, EverGuard-Care™ exceeds expectations:
- Excellent RF range (over 2000 ft)
- Temperature reporting and extreme temperature alerts from every peripheral
- 3G/4G or PSTN mode – to fit any environment
- Lightweight, state-of-the-art design
- Long battery life
- Remote Software Update (RSU) to both panel and peripherals*
- User-friendly oversized Emergency Call button with Braille letters - for vision impaired
- Simple, visible and intuitive status LED indicators
- Fire and flood safety detection for extra protection
- Flexibility for local or remote programming
- Remote programming and management by the monitoring station via PSTN or VoIP or GSM
- 36-hour backup battery
- Fully supervised system including emergency buttons and all peripherals
*list of RSU supporting peripherals available upon demand
Portable Emergency Button: wearable, water proof, compact button for emergency notification.
Fixed Emergency Button: can be mounted anywhere at home.
Voice reminders: a configurable feature. If there is no reminder response, an alert is sent to family, friends and the monitoring station.
Activity Monitoring: supports both activity timer and inactivity detection.
Open door annunciation and alert: vocal announcement to user upon a door/window/drawer left open. If not shut within designated time – an event is sent to the monitoring station.
Temperature tracking and report: by all EverGuard-Care™ peripherals
Panel communication with peripherals, including: Portable & Fixed Emergency Buttons, Smoke & Flood Detectors, Window/Door Sensor, Motion Detector.
Easy Add-On process: devices are easily added by pressing the Pairing Button and following the vocal and visual indications (up to 64 devices).