QA Software Automation Engineer –JB-111
Israel, Herzliya -Tel Aviv
- Build and maintain automation, Test, scripts and monitoring tools for software embedded application.
- Automated and manual, Black Box and White Box Testing.
- Performance load and performance testing.
- Set up test environments.
- Design, develop and improve test plans, test cases, execution reports, and other department documentation.
- Prepare time estimates and schedule for test activities.
- Designed, develop and maintain low-level, midlevel drivers/DLL's.
- Setup comlexed testing environment using multi testing equipment.
- BSc or handasai in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
- At least 4 years of experience in testing and developing automation testing in the R&D department (not production line).
- Experience testing highly scalable systems.
- Prior experience developing in C and C#.
- Basic knowledge in hardware, mast has an ability to read and understand hardware schematics.
- Good knowledge working with hardware testing equipment (spectrum analyzer, scope etc.).
- Knowledge in TestStand.
- Knowledge in Tastrail.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in Hebrew and English