3rd Tier Team Leader Technical Support Engineer -JB-103
Israel, Herzliya -Tel Aviv
Essential Duties and Responsablities:
- The candidate will oversee a team of Tier 3 team.
- Assist Director of Support Center in communication and priority issue tracking.
- Supervise part time staff, encouraging development of skills.
- Maintain the physical space and function of one of the service desk locations.
- Receive inbound tickets from desk personnel and route accordingly.
- Provide Tier 3 level support to customers when necessary.
- Manage Service Desk responsibilities, and attending meetings.
- Provide technical assistance support in analyzing, diagnosing, replicating and troubleshooting customers reported issues to resolution .
- Communicate technically complex remedies, solutions or workarounds in a clear and concise manner.
- Install, demo and report back on installations of software (features/bugs/improvements) create reproducible test cases, when necessary, for customer reported issues
- Report and submit product defects in the bug tracking system regular follow up with customers with recomendations, updates and action plans.
An ideal candidate has:
- At least 2 years in a customer service role.
- Bachelor’s degree and support experience.
- Fluent English (writing and speaking) – mandatory.
- Experience in one or more of the following fields – HW, SW, RF and wireless Communication – advantage.
- High organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to self-manage and take initiative - Must.
- Familiar with network software diagnostic tools, such as Wireshark and fiddler - must.
- Knowledge with IT terminology, APIs – Preferred.
- Knowledge with RF Testing equipment, traffic generators, network sniffer – advantage.
- Technical experience in networking – advantage.
- Knowledge in SQL and Databases – advantage.