Technical Support Team Leader - JB-103
Israel, Herzliya -Tel Aviv
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The candidate will oversee a team of 5-6 experienced support engineers (tier 2 and Tier3 professional level) from Israel and Overseas.
- Will assist the director of Support and Fast response department and be responsible for handling issues from the main Essence Paying customer.
- Will be responsible for technological skills development of his team members
- Provide technical support in analyzing, diagnosing, replicating and troubleshooting customers reported issues to resolution
- Communicate technically complex remedies, solutions or workarounds in a clear and concise manner.
- Install, demo and report back on installations of software (features/bugs/improvements)
- create reproducible test cases, when necessary, for customer reported issues
- Report and submit product defects in the bug tracking system
- regular follow ups with customers with recommendations, updates and action plans
- will accompany the R&D different department on new features and will be responsible to influence on design and use cases from Support and customer point of view
An ideal candidate has
- At least 2 years as a support team leader
- Bachelor’s degree and support experience.
- Fluent English (writing and speaking) – mandatory
- Hands on Experience in one or more of the following fields – HW, SW, RF and wireless Communication -must
- Familiar with network software diagnostic tools, such as Wireshark and fiddler - an advantage
- Knowledge with IT terminology, APIs – Preferred
- Technical experience in networking – advantage
- Knowledge in SQL and Databases – advantage
- Knowledge with RF Testing equipment, traffic generators, network sniffer – advantage
- High organizational skills and ability to multi-task, ability to self-manage and take initiative – Must
- Excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed in order to work successfully with customers in high stress and/ or ambiguous situations