2nd Tier Technical Support Engineer (support 24/7 shifts)
Israel, Herzliya -Tel Aviv
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The job required working in 24/7 shifts (great opportunity for software /electrical engineering students).
- Provide technical assistance support in analyzing, diagnosing, replicating and troubles hooting customers reported issues to resolution.
- Communicate technically complex remedies, solutions or workarounds in a clear and concise manner.
- Install, demo and report back on installations of software (bugs/improvements).
- Create reproducible test cases, when necessary, for Tier 3-4 engineers.
- Report and submit product defects in the bug tracking system.
- Regular follow ups with customers with recommendations, updates and action plans.
- Software /electrical engineering/Industrial engineering students and support experience.
- Fluent English (writing and speaking) – Mandatory.
- Experience in one or more of the following fields – HW, SW, RF and wireless Communication – Must.
- High organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to self-manage and take initiative - Must.
- Familiar with network software diagnostic tools, such as Wireshark and fiddler - Must.
- Knowledge with IT terminology, APIs – Preferred.
- Knowledge with RF Testing equipment, traffic generators, network sniffer – Advantage.
- Technical experience in networking – Advantage.
- Knowledge in SQL and Databases – Advantage
- Excellent interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed in order to work successfully with customers in high stress and/ or ambiguous situations