Revenue Analyst. JB-82
Israel, Herzliya -Tel Aviv
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing and controlling implementation of customers' agreements.
- Assist in develop and implement revenue control plans.
- Generate monthly, quarterly and annual revenue reports.
- Assist with new opportunities analyses.
- Working with external auditor.
- Taking part in preparation and management of Essence’s pipeline.
- Prepare ad hoc reports and analyses as needed.
- Economic feasibility analysis and implementation of enterprise-wide savings activities.
- Bachelor's degree in economics, accounting or a related area.
- M.B.A Degree - Advantage.
- 2 years of proven experience in an organization- Must
- Experience in develop and implement revenue control plans. – Advantage.
- Experience in revenue analyses and management. - Advantage.
- Familiarity with Israeli GAAP, IFRS, US GAAP (Focus on Revenue Recognition in high-tech companies) - Advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft office software, especially with Excel, Word and PowerPoint- Must.
- Experience working with Priority software- Advantage.
- High level of English speaking and writing (mother tongue advantage )- Must.
- Spanish –Advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Independence, dedicate and with a system wide over view.
- “Having hands on” approach to everything.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a chaotic but fun environment.