RF Real Time Embedded engineer – JB-46
Israel, Tel Aviv
The position is a part of the embedded SW team, which deals with most aspects of the PHY/MAC layers of wireless communication protocols of Essence products.
- A university (not a college) degree of BA/BSc in EEE / Computer Science / Electro physics - must
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in RT embedded programming - must
- Experience in RF communication - must
- Knowledge in slow rate communication protocols (ZigBee, Z-Wave, etc) – advantage
- Experience in use of ARM-based microcontrollers – advantage