Mechanical Design Engineer JB-56
Israel, Tel Aviv
- Be part of Essence R&D hardware department.
- Develop new products, early involvement in the scoping and concept phases.
- Supporting existing products, maintenance, working closely with engineering and production.
- Generating technical documentation, creating Drawings
- Performing calculations, tolerance budgets and generating reports.
- 3 years’ experience in SOLIDWORKS - must!
- Graduate / A Bachelor's degree in Mechanical / Mechatronics / Robotics- must
- Previous design experience for plastic parts and injection technology - must
- Experience in designing multi-disciplinary integrated systems: plastics, metal, rubber PCB’s
- Experience in designing integrated sound systems, such as resonance boxes - an advantage
- Experience designing IR and optical systems, light guides and lenses - advantage
- Experience in the thermo-dynamics field, expansion and heat pipes
- Previous experience in mass production environment.
- Experience working with local and international vendors.
- Basic knowledge in manufacturing processes and prototypes.
- High level of English.
- Performing problems investigation and providing corrective actions.
- Performing mechanical and environmental testing.
- Working with subcontractors