Real Time Embedded Team Leader. JB-73
Israel, Tel Aviv
- At least 6 years C programming experience in RT embedded - Must.
- At least 3 years’ experience in leading a team of at least 4 engineers - Must.
- BSc from familiar universities - Must.
- Experience in light-weight, real time operating systems (RTX, FreeRTOS, etc) – Must.
- Experience with ARM Cortex M architecture, CPU subsystem (modes, exception handling), memory management low level drivers - Must.
- Experience in SW design, Low and high level, taking into consideration all the product life cycle (end to end) - Must.
- Experience with hardware integration, board bring up – Must .
- Experience with testing equipment such as scopes, spectrum analyzers, sniffers etc -Must.
- Experience in low energy, battery operated devices - Advantage.
- Experience in imaging / image sensors / camera interfaces – Advantage.
- C# knowledge– Advantage.
- Linux knowledge – Advantage.
- QA testing methodology - Advantage.
Independent, strong self-learning, self-management skills, multitasking and problem solver.Apply now