ATE Development Engineer - JB-77
Israel, Herzliya -Tel Aviv
We are looking for a creative, self-Lerner, hard-worker team player, with a High level of analytical ability.
- Characterization of the ATE setup and development of test tools and scripts according to R&D test requirements.
- Support of existing ATE, while interfacing with the R&D, Engineering and subcontractors..
- BSc Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering
- Experience in ATE HW and SW development
- Experience in object oriented programing
- Experience in working with NI Teststand – Advantage.
- Experience in working with oracle database, knowledge in PL\SQL – Advantage.
- Experience in development of web applications using C#.NET, ASP, Java and HTML – Advantage.
- Experience with electrical test equipment spectrum Analyzers, Scope, DMM, DIO’s test equipment.
- English and Hebrew reading \ writing.