QA Automation Engineer. JB-72
Israel, Herzliya -Tel Aviv
We are looking for an experienced " QA Software Automation Engineer" for developing advanced automation testing in our R&D group.
- Build and maintain automation, Test, scripts and monitoring tools for software embedded application..
- Automated and manual software testing.
- Performance load and performance testing.
- Set up test environments.
- Design, develop and improve test plans, test cases, execution reports, and other department documentation.
One of the following is a must:
- BSc or handasai in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering. At least 5 years of experience in testing and developing automation testing in the R&D department (not production line).
- Army experience in technical position (with a similar job description).
Following is a must:
- Experience testing highly scalable system.
- Experience in software testing.
- Prior experience developing in and C#.
- Basic knowledge in hardware, mast has an ability to read and understand hardware schematics.
- Good knowledge working with hardware testing equipment (spectrum analyzer, scope etc.).