Principal Machine Vision Engineer. JB-119
Israel, Herzliya -Tel Aviv
We are looking for an excellent algorithms engineer for a brand new product in: development@Essence.
The main responsibilities of this role is to research, design, implement and document algorithms in the field of machine learning, machine vision and more.
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. In Electric Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or Physics from a known university with minimum GPA of 90
- At least 5 years of experience in algorithm design and implementation.
- Solid theoretical foundation in machine learning and computer vision algorithms.
- Experience with OpenCV is a plus.
- Hands on experience in MATLAB. Python is a plus.
- Experience in radar signal processing is a plus
- Experience programming in windows using C++ or C# is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communications skills required
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly present technical approaches and findings
Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.