ATE Developer. JB-77
Israel, Herzliya -Tel Aviv
- Characterization of the ATE setup and development of test tools and NI Teststand scripts for the production line, according to R&D test requirements.
- Implementation and support of existing ATE in the production line, while interfacing with the R&D, Engineering and subcontractors.
- Development and support of internal web applications and oracle database.
- We are looking for a creative, self-Lerner, hard-worker team player, with a High level of analytical ability.
- B.Sc. in Electrical \ Computers Engineering – Must.
- 3 years’ experience in ATE HW and SW development – Must.
- 3 years’ experience in C# DLL’s and application development - Must.
- Experience in working with National Instruments Teststand – Advantage.
- Experience in working with oracle database, knowledge in PL\SQL – Advantage.
- Experience in development of web applications using C#.NET, ASP, Java and HTML – Advantage.
- Experience in support of production line on NPI’s, Engineering and production processes.
- Experience with electrical test equipment spectrum Analyzers, Scope, DMM, DIO’s test equipment.
- English and Hebrew reading \ writing.