Antenna Engineer – JB-127
Israel, Herzliya -Tel Aviv
- Antenna and wave propagation theoretical background is must..
- Experience of antenna design and tests, anechoic chambers/free space - minimum 4 years.
- Experience of design and development on antennas for 2G/3G/4G mobile - preferred.
- Experience of EM simulations tools (like CST/HFSS) – must.
- Experience with regulatory requirements, including FCC, PTCRB, CTIA, ETSI, TIA/EIA, etc – preferred.
- Experience RF test equipment - must.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Hands-on is a must.
The employer should be able:
- to design and to develop antennas for different devices and different wireless standards to achieve best performance.
- to performance radiation measurements, including TRP and TIS;
- to optimize and to debug RF system performance to meet customer requirements;
- to work closely with different teams – mechanical, HW, RF.