Technical Writer. JB-147
Israel, Herzliya -Tel Aviv
Join a small and dynamic documentation team. Responsibilities include writing various types of user documentation, including how-to guides, references, hardware and software manuals, and datasheets, as well as contributing to and implementing content strategy.
- 3+ years of experience in technical writing of software and hardware documentation.
- Native English speaker.
- Intense attention to detail.
- Ability to grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word and PowerPoint, including templates.
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with a "can do" attitude.
- Experience working independently and with teams.
- University/college degree.
- Experience with online publishing tools, an advantage.
- Experience in creating highly graphical instructions, an advantage.
- Experience creating training videos with Camtasia or other tools, an advantage.