Technical Sales Engineer.
Essence SmartCare is a leading global player at the telecare domain selling its innovating products to 4 continents and 20 different countries.
Essence smart care is looking to recruit a highly motivated and professional Technical Sales Engineer with strong technical background and sales skills.
The Technical Sales Engineer should be familiar with the UK telecare and social alarm market, the current service providers and the local authorities.
- Department: Sales.
- Territory: United Kingdom & Ireland.
- Travel Required: Yes.
- Driving License a car: Required.
- Position Time: Full Time.
- Salary: Base + Commisions+ Car Allowance ( Self -Employed)
The Technical Sales Engineer will be responsible to support the sales activities in the UK and Ireland.
The Technical Sale Engineer will provide the expertise in the delivery and deployment of our social alarm and monitoring solutions to customers and prospects to ensure a successful experience and meeting the targets.
The Technical Sales Engineer will either work directly with customers or side by side with our local partners and will be looking to build strong relationships with partners, service providers as well as local authorities.
- Supporting the relationship with new and existing customers and partners on a constant basis.
- Set meetings with new prospects to present and promote the products and drive the sales activities.
- To be the product technical expert for the UK and Ireland, including hands-on capabilities (configuration, installation and integration with different ARC sftware).
- Prepare and demonstrate the system to potential customers, participate in exhibition & events, etc...
- Train customers’ and partners’ technical personnel.
- Answer RFPs and RFIs
At least 5 years of technical experience in the social alarm and monitoring market, preferably from a vendor/supplier side. A proven track record of account management of leading service providers in the telecare domain:
Technical & Personal skills:
- Team player.
- Highly motivated and results driven.
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent technical understanding, self-learning and problem solving.
- Expert in the local telecare protocols (analog & digital) and familiar with other devices in the market.