System Architect JB-136
Israel, Herzliya -Tel Aviv
We are looking for highly talented software architect with experience in providing architecture for high-performing, scalable, multi-disciplinary IoT systems.
- Requirements analysis.
- Defining of system architecture.
- Defining of system specifications.
- High-Level System design.
- Coordinating of development and testing process.
- Participating in roadmap discussions
- Product Department
- BusDev Department
- R&D groups
- SW Embedded – Sensors (Peripherals)
- SW Embedded – Gateways (Control Panels)
- Server and Applications
- QA & Integration
- Relevant education (Computer Sciences, SW Engineering), MSc is an advantage.
- 5 years of experience as Software/System Architect.
- Wide experience in definition of multi-disciplinary systems.
- Knowledge of servers architecture.
- Understanding of networking protocols.
- Ability to define Client-Server APIs (POST/REST).
- Proven experience in definition of secured communication channels.
- Knowledge of security schemes – an advantage.
- Understanding of cryptography and crypto analysis – an advantage.
- Experience with cloud technologies (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, etc.) – an advantage..
- C, C++, C# .NET.
- Scripting languages (Ruby, Python, etc.) – an advantage.