RT Embedded Team Leader JB -159
Israel, Herzliya -Tel Aviv
- Design and implement next generation devices.
- Develop applications and drivers on a limited resource Cortex based sensors under RTOS.
- HW - Software integration and bring up.
- Development of a multi-disciplinary system.
- Must have the ability to lead all project phases.
- Porting and optimizing complex algorithms.
- BSc in electronic engineering from a leading institute.
- Previous Management Experience (including from the military and in general).
- Experience with analog HW systems.
- Experience with ARM cortex M platforms.
- Experience with low power embedded system.
- Strong debugging capabilities in real-time embedded platforms.
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
- Assembly programming experience.
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.