RT embedded SW Engineer- JB-41
Israel, Tel Aviv
- Development of SW for Real time embedded systems.
- Ability to analyze, understand, implement and test requirements.
- Debugging malfunctions.
- BSc in computer science or computer engineering from a known university or college.
- At least 5 years' experience in RT EMBEDDED development.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in 'C' programming.
- Knowledge and experience programming with RTOS.
- Experience working with embedded platforms.
- Experience working with Linux (Kernel is preferable).
- Experience working with testing equipment as scopes , spectrum analyzers, sniffers etc.
- Excellent English (Writing and speaking) .
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment .
- Experience with ARM cortex M platforms.
- Experience with low power embedded system
- Experience with GSM modules.
- Experience in communication protocols.
- Knowledge on embedded data bases.