Marketing Coordinator. JB-138
Israel, Herzliya -Tel Aviv
The Marketing Coordinator reports into the marketing manager and coordinates the marketing activities of the marketing team.
Duties of the Marketing Coordinator include:
- Assisting team members with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested.
- Organizing the production of branded items such as stationery and merchandise.
- Supporting the marketing and design team by coordinating and collating content.
- Producing additional marketing communications, such as flyers, brochures and exhibition-related project.
- Maintain Brand website updates.
- Write and maintain social media activities.
- Support in tracking marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Track competitor activity by keeping abreast of market changes and the marketing mix used by competitors.
- Assisting with the production of artwork, sourcing images, print buying and checking copy.
- Produce clear and concise written correspondence in the form of letters and emails.
Requirements of the role:
- Entry level position.
- English mother tongue a must.
- Excellent creative writing capabilities.
- Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy.
- Familiar with social media and digital marketing.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Well organized and self-motivated.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines on multiple tasks.
- Familiar with graphic programs like Photoshop and InDesign an advantage.
- Some experience in a similar marketing role an advantage.
- Experience in the Medical Esthetic / Beauty market an advantage.