Dev-Ops Engineer. JB-133
Israel, Herzliya -Tel Aviv
Essence is a global IOT innovative company and provider of scalable, end-to-end connected-living solutions for security, communication, and healthcare service providers using the IN. We take pride in the full ownership of our end-to-end solutions; from concept development and design, through the manufacturing of hardware and software to the day to day operation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Essence is looking for a DevOps engineer to join a small team. 2 ~ 3 Years proven hands on experience (including Army) With TFS Windows. Knowledge in Scripting languages, Jenkins, Chef, Linux OS, Programing skills.
- Maintain and support CI / CD Process on TFS.
- Maintain and Support GIT on TFS.
- Support Azure Cloud Services.
- Support /Maintaining and improving of production environments and monitoring system.
- Develop and automate standard operating procedures around common failure scenarios.
- Work closely with developers, Tier 4 engineers and testers to resolve issues related to application configuration, deployments and debuggin.
- Troubleshoot product issues, fixing problems or escalating as needed.
- Passion about automating to make life simple.
- High organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to self-manage and take initiative - Must.
- Fluent English (writing and speaking) – Mandatory.
- Existing Experience with TFS: GIT, Build, Work Items, Test Manager.
- Windows Server, IIS, MS SQL.
- Understanding CI/CD process in a complex environment.
- Experience with Cloud.
- Versed in Scripting languages.
- Networking foundations: Tcp/ip, DNS, load balancers.
- Experience in Linux OS, ssh, bash. -advantage.
- Experience in Jenkins – advantage.